Latest News and Upcoming Events
Sirius LLC joins forces with Unified Payments creating "Executive Partership"
Unified Payments is one of the leading providers of credit and debit card-based payment processing services in the United States. Unified enables merchants to accept cashless transactions for their merchandise and services by providing transaction processing, risk management, fraud detection, 24 hours / 7 days a week merchant assistance, support and chargeback services.
Unified Payments is majority owned by the ComVest Group ("ComVest"), a leading private investment firm focused on providing debt and equity solutions to lower and middle-market companies.
Unified is committed to being a socially responsible corporation and intends on adding companies to it's portfolio that promote worthy causes. Process Pink Payments, LLC ("Process Pink") is a prime example of this philosophy. The Company works with its merchants to give back to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. When a consumer makes a credit card purchase at a Process Pink participating merchant, a portion of transactions is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Unified Payments through its portfolio of companies is a registered ISO/MSP of:
- Harris Bank, N.A., Chicago, IL
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA
- First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH
- Chase Paymentech Solutions, LLC
Active member in recognized industry associations:
- Electronic Transaction Association (ETA)
- National Association of Payment Processionals (NAOPP)
- North East Acquirers
- Southeast Acquirers
- Mid West Acquirers
- Serves over 1,000 sales agents, referral partners and value-added resellers nationwide
- Over 50 software integrations
- Servicing over 25,000 merchants nationwide
- Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $3 billion
- Inc 500 Honoree 2008-2009
- Business Solutions Best Channel Vendor 2009
- Headquartered in Miami, Florida, with operations facilities in New York, NY; Lodi, CA; Signal Hill, CA; and Westchester, IL
Sirius LLC enters into a contractual relationship with Acies Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ACIE)
Acies is a prime payment service provider catering to a wide variety of merchants.